Sunday 7 July 2013

WIBTW | @ Feast Festival

Today was the first Feast festival in West Norwood since we moved here. I'd heard from friends it was good, and maybe it was partly due to the blazing sun and blue skies, but I have to say it was a brilliant day. Music, food, fantastic stalls (there are 4 main areas: retro village, artisans market, fresh n green and food fair - I bought something in each!)... I have to say it's confirmed for me this is a good place to live! I even bumped into a make-up artist I hadn't seen for years selling delicious French food with her fella. Small world. 

Here's a few snaps from the day, including a few snaps of what I bought. The highlight of my buys was my gold fill stacking rings from Crystal & Stone. I have wanted some like this for a while so super-chuffed with these. We also got a great print lampshade from Rosa & Clara Designs, some lavender, and as homage to the place we used to call home, a Brixton tea towel...

                            

1 comment:

  1. The stacking rings are gorgeous, looking into their brand now. must be purchased!

    Rianna xx

    ReplyDelete