Wednesday 15 May 2013

SNEAK PEEK: TOPSHOP AW13

It seems to make perfect sense to be thinking about Winter clothes at the moment. Because it's so ruddy cold!

AW13 Press Shows are in full swing, with too many to even get to at the moment. So I thought I'd bring you a sneaky glimpse at what High Street legends Topshop will have in store (literally) for Autumn.

Heavy 60s and 90s influences are still apparent in this Topshop collection, following from their strong Summer presence. Check out the Christopher Kane-esque wedge heel Chelsea boot with neon elastic, just like the ones I swooned over back in April! Also I'm loving the update to the biker that I'm starting to see everywhere for next Season - fur-lined aviator styles. Let's call them the Hairy Biker...

So while bikinis are filling the rails in the shops, think warm thoughts with my edit of what I love from the first of the new Topshop collections hitting down in mid July...
Matte sequin sweat


Bird print skirt

Leather collar top

Neon detail Chelsea boots



Grey patent skirt


Fur-lined leather jacket

Follow my blog with Bloglovin here!

No comments:

Post a Comment