Tuesday 13 November 2012

The edit: Rebecca Minkoff & Irregular Choice SS13

I work with Dust PR a lot as they look after Rokit Vintage, which is great for editorial and cover shoots, but I thought I'd highlight a couple of their other brands who impressed at the SS13 press day last week.

Irregular Choice had always felt to me like one of those slightly lairy brands that the quirky girls at uni wore. I was never quite sold until this AW season. I had some great shoes and sunnies for a shoot with Tulisa the other week and they looked amazing on her. The designs are bolder and heels are higher. So I was a convert, and their SS13 pieces are even better...


I mean, who DOESN'T love a donut on a shoe?

Amazing neck pieces!

Also on show were Rebecca Minkoff's handbags, which I now want all of...




MASSIVE thanks to the girls at Dust who decided to have a bake-off at the event. Hurrah! I have never eaten so much cake in my life. The Victoria sponge won it for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment